What is Energy Work?
Energy Work is a form of transformational healing. Energy work, or energy healing, is based upon the principle of intelligently directing attention to the origins of an illness or concern with the intention to promote healing.
We then allow naturally occurring evolutionary principles in the body to transform the seed of discomfort. As a result, the source of the suffering dissolves, or releases from the system. The area in which the discomfort occupied then naturally takes on the form of the original intention of health.
The noninvasive process of energy work is easy to learn and practice and includes many side benefits.
Energy Work is Based on Two Main Principles
- The presence of God is with everyone. Everyone has every resource necessary to affect any healing whatsoever. If you don’t believe in God, that is OK. The belief or disbelief does not stop the healing. Think of the organizing intelligence of the whole creation as present in everyone and everything.
- What we think of as “our body” is a continuum of intelligence. This intelligence ranges from the Quantum level of creation, the non-manifest level, to the densest level of creation, the physical level.
Presence of God/Divine Intelligence
The Universe consists of layers. Although there is a level of God which is beyond all that is, which is non-changing and eternal, there is also a level of God which resides within each of us and changes as we change. It evolves as we evolve.
There is a web of life, a matrix of filaments, that connects all parts of creation to each other. This web spans through all dimensions of space and time. It is the communication network through which energy healing occurs. The existence of this structure collapses the past and future into the eternally present moment.
The Continuum of the Body
The range of the expression of intelligence is a smooth continuum from the finest abstract level to the concrete physical level. In energy work, we classify these layers in order to better our attention and healing energies.
The range of the body’s continuum is from unmanifest to manifest. Naturally, different laws of Nature dominate at different levels of density and size in the body. Therefore, it is possible to identify natural divisions during the practice of energy work.
The Four Denser Bodies
The four denser bodies are usually associated with the present life.
- The physical body, we are all familiar with. Our bodies contain organs and organ systems. Sometimes imbalances are sitting at very fine levels (atomic, subatomic, etc.) of this layer. In order to eliminate them, the energy work seeing must go, like a microscope, to the deep levels in order to move the challenge out.
- The etheric body is an energetic map of the physical form. It looks like the physical body, but it is not as dense. Often the experience of physical pain is held in this body. For this reason, it is possible to feel pain in a limb or organ that is physically missing.
- The mental body is comprised of conscious mind, subconscious mind, the unconscious mind and the avenue of awareness. Certain Role Playing Games are designed to be played from this level of being.
- The emotional body is the body of desire. This is the body of feelings. Our “gut feelings” originate from here. Intuition arises as an integration between the mental and emotional bodies.
The Four Subtle Bodies
These four Subtle bodies, or layers, are generally associated with the permanent self and are all multidimensional. Therefore, they exist at various levels of creation simultaneously.
- The astral body is the most dense of the subtler body levels. It functions like a shield for the physical body. When healthy, its appearance is smooth and appears like fine filaments of light aligned together. Furthermore, when healthy it disallows the invasion of other energy forms such as viruses, intentions, thought forms, etc.
- The causal body level has seven layers and contains mechanisms, or energy organs. These subtle organs direct Divine intelligence and energy into specific channels in order to give rise to the more manifest levels of creation. All collective forms of self are located here—angels, devas, gods, as well as the realms of creation. The causal body, at its finest levels, takes on the form of locations, or fields. Hence, resources for healing are most often implemented from this level of the body.
- The dynamic silence level is purely unmanifest, but right at the edge of awareness of its own nature. Here the three-in-one dynamics of consciousness function to create the first tender stirrings of life. In Sanskrit, this level is known as Saguna Brahm.
- The pure silence level is quality-less, unmanifest Being folded completely into its own nature. It is an infinite ocean of silence, resting within itself. This is where all the resources required for healing emerge. In Sanskrit, this level is known as Nirguna Brahm.
The three values at this level act synergistically to produce the tremendous energy necessary to bring unmanifest intelligence to manifest as the Universe. Think of it as an engine. Also, the packages of intelligence responsible for healing and maintenance of the body reside at this level.
See the FAQ page, or watch the short video below, for a deeper understanding of what happens during Distance Energy Work.
What is Energy Healing?
(Estimated viewing time: 13:06 minutes)
Enjoyed the videos? Check out Dorothy’s YouTube Channel for more free energy healing videos.
If you would like assistance with healing, click on Energy Healing Services for more information.