For those desiring a wonderfully restful sleep – falling asleep faster, sleeping deeply and rejuvenating profoundly at night
1. Aligning sleep patterns with circadian rhythms supports maximum healing benefit and deepest restful sleep. Therefore, being in bed and sleeping no later than 9:45 p.m. is ideal. This time may vary season to season.
2. Magnesium increases circulation, supports nervous system functioning, bones and many other areas. A nice whole body soak, or just the feet, in Magnesium Bath Crystals will result in a quality of restful sleep that you may not have had since childhood.
3. The pineal gland produces melatonin, which allows the thalamus to shut down in preparation for sleep. Activate your pineal gland to make melatonin, so that you can sleep better.
What to do:
Lay in bed with the eyes closed.
Bring attention to your pineal gland. It is located in the center of the skull, laterally, about three inches behind the forehead. If you can’t find your pineal gland with your inner feeling, attend to the general area.
Feel love and gratitude for this precious organ, which allows the brain to rest during sleep. Really appreciate it with sincerity. With intention, direct these feelings to the pineal gland or pineal gland area.
Offer the suggestion that a sufficient quantity of melatonin be produced to bring you into sleep.
Remain openly receptive with gratitude and love.
Repeat as necessary.
Expectations, judgements and attachments can hamper the success of this process.
If you tend to have a lot of trouble falling asleep, you may have to do the above procedure more than once. Take your time. Feel what is happening between each step. Be easy with yourself. Once you get the hang of it, the process will spontaneously streamline and automate.
4. From the ancient Vedic texts, it is recommended to sleep, ideally, with the head to the East. East is best. North is the direction in which it has been noted that bodies decay fastest. If it is at all possible to orient your bed with the head to the East, maximum benefit from sleep will be supported.
5. Allow 2 – 3 hours between the last meal of the day and bedtime. The first hours of digestion can be disruptive to the process of settling down.
6. If you happen to awaken during the night, allow the awareness to scan the body. Feel the energies in the body in addition to its physicality. Almost certainly you will notice a place where the energy is stuck or vibrating at a low frequency. Gently attending to this area will soften the energy and reestablish flow. Once this has happened, sleep will resume without effort. If it doesn’t, there is likely to be another area which requires attention. Repeat as necessary.
Wishing you the deepest, heavenly rest every time you lay down to sleep!
If you would like further energy healing support to go with this process, please go to Distance Energy Work Sessions
Free Energy Healing for Better Sleep and Soma Production
Healing for Better Sleep — Filmed at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas