Energy work is a term used to describe a form of transformational healing.
Energy work is based upon the principle of intelligently directing attention to the origins of illness or concern with the intention to promote healing. This allows naturally occurring evolutionary principles in the body to transform the seed of discomfort. The source of the suffering dissolves and is released from the system. The area which it occupied then naturally takes on the form of the original intention of health. This non-invasive process is easy to learn and practice and includes many side benefits.
Energy work is based on 2 main principles:
- The presence of God is within everyone and has every resource necessary to affect any healing whatsoever. It is OK if you don’t believe in God. The belief or disbelief in God does not stop the healing. The organizing intelligence of the whole creation is present in everyone and everything.
- What we think of as “our body” is a continuum of intelligence from the non-manifest quantum level of creation to the densest level of creation, the physical level.
Presence of God/Divine Intelligence
The universe is constructed in layers. Although there is a non-changing, eternal level of God which is beyond all that is, there is also a level which resides within each of us and changes as we change. It evolves as we evolve.
There is a web of life, a matrix of filaments that connects all parts of creation to each other. This web spans through all dimensions of space and time. It is the communication network through which energy work occurs. The existence of this structure collapses the past and future into the eternally present moment.
The Continuum of the Body
The range of the expression of intelligence is a smooth continuum from the finest abstract level to the concrete physical level. We can classify these layers in order to improve our attention and healing energies. The range of the body’s continuum is from unmanifest to manifest. Different laws of Nature dominate at different levels of density and size in the body. Therefore, it is possible to identify natural divisions useful to understand the process of energy work.
The Four Denser Bodies
The four denser or lower bodies are usually associated with the present life and are more manifest, apparent and familiar to us.
- Physical body – We are all familiar with the physical body, which is comprised of organs and organ systems. Sometimes imbalances are sitting at very fine levels (atomic, subatomic, etc.) of this layer. In order to eliminate them, the seeing must travel like a microscope to the deep levels in order to move the challenge out.
- Etheric Body – The etheric body is an energetic map of the physical form. It looks like the physical body but not as dense. Often the experience of physical pain is held in this body. For this reason, it is possible to feel pain in a limb or organ that is physically missing.
- Mental Body – The mental body is comprised of conscious mind, subconscious mind, the unconscious mind and the avenue of awareness. Certain Role Playing Games are designed to be played from this level of being.
- Emotional Body – The emotional body is the body of desire. This is the body of feelings. Our “gut feelings” originate from here. Intuition arises as an integration between the mental and emotional bodies.
The Four Subtle Bodies
These layers are generally associated with the permanent self and are all multidimensional. They have a home closer to the unmanifest, eternal, absolute field of life.
- Astral Body – The astral body is the most dense level of the subtler bodies. It acts as shielding for the body. When healthy, it has a smooth appearance like fine filaments of light aligned together. When healthy, the astral body has a somewhat resilient texture that disallows the invasion of other energy forms such as viruses, intentions, thought forms, etc.
- Causal Body – The causal body is comprised in seven rays or layers and contains mechanisms, or energy organs, that direct Divine energy or intelligence into specific channels to give rise to the more manifested levels of creation. All collective forms of self are located here, including but not limited to angels, devas, gods, as well as the realms of creation. At its finest level, the causal body takes on the form of locations, or fields. The resources for healing from the gap between Pure Silence and Dynamic Silence are implemented from this level of the body.
- Dynamic Silence – This level is purely unmanifest, but just at the edge of awareness of its own nature. Here the three-in-one dynamics of consciousness are functioning to create the first tender stirring of life. In Sanskrit this level is known as Saguna Brahm.
- Pure Silence – This is pure quality-less, unmanifest Being completely folded onto its own nature. It is an infinite ocean of silence, resting within itself. In the gap between Pure Silence and Dynamic Silence there is a most delicate movement, or transformation of Being. It is this point where all the resources required for healing emerge. In Sanskrit, this level is known as Nirguna Brahm.