The Heart—the Structure that Promotes the Flow of Bliss
The heart is the key organ in our circulatory systems. The flow of blood within the circulatory system represents the flow of bliss in our body and in life. Indeed, the heart is that structure which promotes the flow of bliss—the eternal expansion and collapse of Being––from point to infinity and from infinity to a point.
Most importantly, the reality of Being flowing in waves of becoming blissful is at the very foundation of all of this multiverse. It is the basis of everything.
Therefore, the heart holds a position the significance of which cannot be over stated. The heart is precious. According to Ayurveda there are 8 drops of ojas in the heart. Remarkably, if the body loses even one of these drops it will cease to maintain life.
Certainly, we can see that the relationship between life and bliss is very deep. Experiencing the flow of bliss is one of the reasons for life.
Energy Healing for the Heart
In energy healing for the heart we focus on two areas: The energy centers in the chest and the emotional body.
In the center of the chest is the heart chakra, the Hridiya Chakra. The Hridiya Chakra is considered to be at the center of the spokes of the wheel of the body. It is considered to be the center because the heart chakra is at the center of the seven body chakras, with three chakras above and three below.
The Hridiya Chakra is in the very center of the chest and doesn’t lie directly over the heart. Actually, the organ at the epicenter of the hridiya chakra is the thymus. The thymus is a gland which administrates immune system function in the body. It acts like a protective mother to the body by creating and cultivating immune system cells, then distributing them to the body as needed.
However, because the heart is very close to the Hridiya Chakra, very often when there are problems with the heart, healing for the heart chakra is also important.
Also, it is important to point out that there is a mahamarma in the center of the chest. Actually, there are three mahamarmas, one each in the head, chest and gut. The hridiya mahamarma itself is associated with the goddess Lakshmi. Significantly, this mahamarma acts as both a holding center for Lakshmi energy and as a portal to the heavens.
Energy Work for the Hridiya Mahamarma
In energy work, healing for the hridiya mahamarma is important because it is so valuable in supporting clear communication and connection between the subtle and dense levels of our physiology. And our emotional body, the emotional level of the physiology, is the bridge between our dense and subtle energy bodies.
Hence, hridiya mahamarma supports and upholds the flow of the life force. As the life force flows, it flows toward the relative field of creation through the four denser levels of the body, associated with the head. Also, it flows toward the field of Divine Being through the four subtler levels of the body, associated with the gut.
This is important: When the heart is healthy, the healing energies from the subtle levels of creation can flow without effort to the physical material level of self and support highest health. Therefore, regardless of the particular illness, challenge or imbalance, healing for this mahamarma is always valuable.
Videos and Healing
1. Healing for the Heart – Selection from Dorothy’s Energy Healing Webinar
2. Free Energy Healing for the Heart
3. How to Move Energy to Help the Heart
4. Healings for Heart and Brain
5. Offered Below are Two Free Healings:
- Each healing is activated as you read it because energy healing takes place outside the constraints of space and time.
- Even though Dorothy performs a healing at one time, anyone from that time forward can benefit from that healing.
- Additionally, the healings become more powerful over time as more and more people participate.
- Also, the same person, coming back more than once to the same healing, will receive ever deepening layers of benefit from the healings.
a. Healing for the Emotional Heart
- Pain felt on physical and etheric levels has its roots in more abstract levels
- Clearing beliefs and justifications from the mental body
- Relationship of suffering, memory, life lessons and dramas
- Clearing fear in the emotional body and gut, and from distant past
- Healing for the memory function of the heart
- Clearing egoic structures, pain bodies, and attachments for ancestors
- Clearing root beliefs in astral body which are responsible for fears in emotional body
- Resetting belief systems to be truly evolutionary
- A beautiful movement of pure primordial light of Being through the Web of Life
- Healing extends to the collective of humanity, signifying removal of deep-seated karmas
Enjoy the Healing for the Emotional Heart!
b. Healing for the Heart – Creating an Integrated Sense of Self Through the Sacred Space of the Heart: