Weight Loss—Using the Power of Energy Healing to assist in weight management is a sensible way to help regulate appetite to promote weight stabilization.
One way that energy healing can assist in weight loss is by working directly with the functions of the third ventricle of the brain to eliminate imbalance in that area.
The third ventricle of the brain is the home to both the cingulate gyrus, which regulates appetite, and cells called tanycytes, which communicate between the brain and Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF). Among other things, tanacytes sense how much glucose, amino acids and other chemicals are in the body. When exposed to Lysine and Arganine they can signal satiation within seconds.
Additionally, tanacytes activate when the taste buds detect certain umami foods. Umami is one of the five basic taste receptors, describing earthy or meaty flavors. Meats have that flavor but so do plums, apricots, avocados, lentils, walnuts and almonds.
How does energy work help in regulating weight? Energy work restructures the functions of this third ventricle of the brain to create a feeling of satisfaction in a normal healthy manner. Appetite regulation promotes weight stabilization.
Two More Ways to Help Regulate Body Weight
Additionally, Digestive Mastery Protocol stabilizes your relationship with the body’s microbiome to create more healthy Gut Bacteria which enhance digestion and help suppress unhealthy cravings.
You can learn more here about gut bacteria, the microorganisms that inhabit our bodies.
What’s more, we can examine another area that can help to help regulate weight. It’s in the bones. The bones create the hormone osteocalcin which regulates blood sugar. Osteocalcin does not regulate appetite, but is activated by a protein, Lipocalcin 2.
Lipocalcin 2 is secreted by adipocytes (fat cells) and present at very high concentrations in genes found in bones called osteoblasts. Lipocalin 2 activates melanocortin 4 receptor neurons in the hypothalamus, a specific area that has been shown to be involved in triggering appetite suppression.
The good news is that you can increase the body’s production of Lipocalin 2 and help trigger appetite suppression.
You can do this yourself by following these steps:
- Put attention on the bones.
- Quiet the mind and really feel what is happening with that system.
- Offer gratitude to the skeletal system for producing all sorts of valuable nutrients, hormones and other materials which the body needs.
- Notice the wave of happiness which returns from the bones to you in gratitude for the recognition.
- Offer this gratitude to the Source field of creation.
- Enjoy that.
- Offer the suggestion that more Lipocalin 2 would be good.
- And then send more love and gratitude.
This may sound complicated, but it’s really easy. Once you get into the flow of it, it will become second nature. Also, it will help you get in touch with the skeletal system, which acts as an important player in endocrine function.
In summary then, there are several ways you can use to help decrease body weight:
- One way is in using Energy Work to re-create balance in the brain machinery and help regulate appetite and reduce unneeded weight.
- Also, you can use Distance Energy Healing to create gut bacteria which enhance digestion and help suppress unhealthy cravings.
- Finally, you can do it yourself and increase the body’s production of Lipocalin 2 to trigger appetite suppression.
Good luck in meeting your goals!
Check out the Science behind Weight Stabilization:
Energy Healing Weight Management Webinar
Energy Healing for the Liver
The Thyroid – Energetic Structure and Function …and a Healing