The Mental Body—Focusing on One of the More Manifest Levels of the Physiology to Create a Healthy Being
We normally think of our body as our physical body. But actually, every individual ranges from both the physical, most manifest level of the body all the way to the finest level of creation. All the way to the celestial level just at the edge of unmanifest.
This range of expression of the self is a smooth continuum. We divide this continuum into layers:
- the four more manifest layers of the physiology and
- the four subtler layers of the physiology.
Within this entire continuum is the mental body, which is found as the third of four more manifest levels of the physiology:
- the physical body
- the etheric body
- the mental body (our topic here) and
- the emotional body.
What’s more is that the mental body itself has four distinct layers:
- the conscious mind
- the subconscious mind
- the unconscious mind and
- the avenue of awareness
Healing the Mental Body
In energy healing we allow the attention to concisely focus into a particular area that needs attention. Healing often means softening up the belief systems in the mental body. We focus on issues being held in the deep levels of the mental body itself. Issues like—
- troublesome belief systems
- fear, habits and vicious cycles
- habits in the mental body of expecting experiences to be uncomfortable
- needed clearing of contracts, agreements, vows, promises, covenants, etc.
This energy healing process is like pealing off layers of an onion’s skin. You peal off some layers, and then there are some more layers underneath. Sometimes we keep looping back to the same themes – “I don’t deserve,” “I’m unworthy,” “I’m not good enough,” “I’m not going to use it well.”
Maybe its wealth that we don’t feel we use well. Maybe a past life thinks that, so now the past-life thought comes in as a kind of unconscious impulse. We just let that go. We release this “I don’t deserve,” “I’m not responsible enough to use the wealth well.”
All this baggage and more can be being cleared from the mental body, as well as from a lot of different areas.
A Deeper Understanding of the role of Energy Healing in Creating Health
- Gain deeper insights into the role of energy healing in creating and maintaining a healthy mind and body—Dorothy’s description of energy work as a form of Transformational Healing.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Dorothy’s description of Remote Healing through Consciousness.