The Physical Body—The Densest of the Eight Layers of Expressed Divine Being
We normally think of our body as our physical body. But actually, every individual ranges from both the physical, most manifest level of the body all the way to the finest level of creation, the causal level just at the edge of unmanifest. We refer to this continuum as the physiology of the body.
This range of expression of the physiology is a smooth continuum. However, in energy healing, it’s very useful to divide the range into various sections in order to:
- allow attention to focus concisely
- work with laws of nature that differ at various levels of manifestation.
Eight Layers of the Body
We divide this continuum of the physiology into eight layers.
The four dense levels of the body:
- The physical body
- The etheric body,
- The mental body
- The emotional body.
The two abstract levels of the body:
- The astral body
- The causal body
Finer than the abstract expressions are two values of unmanifest Divine Being.
- Saguna Brahm: Dynamic silence
- Nirguna Brahm: Resting silence
The physical, manifest layer is the physical body. These are commonly addressed from three angles.
- Physical systems—circulatory, skeletal, muscular, digestive, nervous system and the other various systems of the body.
- Regions of the physiology— the head, the trunk, the limbs.
- Physical dimensions— organs, tissues, cells, subcellular structures, molecules, atoms, subatomic 1, subatomic 2 or the quantum level.
The physical body, then, is the most dense of the eight layers of the human physiology. Energy work activates healing in these physical areas as needed.
Video and Healing for a deeper understanding of the relationship between the etheric and physical body:
1. Underneath the Physical—Our Seven Subtle Energy Bodies
2. Offered below is a Healing to Balance the Crown and Root Chakras:
- This healing is activated as you read it because energy healing takes place outside the constraints of space and time.
- Even though Dorothy performs the healing at one time, anyone from that time forward can benefit from that healing.
- Additionally, the healings become more powerful over time as more and more people participate.
- Also, the same person, coming back more than once to the same healing, will receive ever deepening layers of benefit from the healings.