Home Healing Practice for Shoulders, Arms, and Wrists
We manipulate the physical world with our words and hands. The root of this activity is the fifth chakra – Vishuddha. The shoulders are the first extension of this energy center. They are our platform for touching the world. The responsibility of action rests in the shoulders. The shoulders therefore represent our initial intentions behind action.
Energy of the 5th chakra integrates the wisdom of the heart and knowledge of the head. Integration of wisdom and knowledge meets capability in the Vishuddha chakra. This is how we use the tools of speech and action to support evolution.
Each joint from shoulders to fingers represents a phase of the Divine Dialogue. All major joints in the body are expressions of the Vedic Agamas. Each agama has four parts: ceremony, life style, spiritual practice and knowledge. These four phases correspond with the four phases of the gap and the four pillars of dharma.
- Spiritual practice – Tapas (non attachment) – Pradhvamsa-Abhava (diving into the gap)
- Knowledge – Satya (truth) – Atyanta-Abhava (silence within the gap)
- Ceremony – Karuna (compassion) – Anyonya-Abhava (dynamism within the gap)
- Life style – Satwa (purity) – Prag-Abhava (re-emerging from the gap)
The right side represents external resources and outward stroke of the flow of intention. The left side represents our inner resources, and the reflective stroke of the flow. Each joint, going toward the hands, is one step closer to the manifestation of the original intention.
- Shoulders – Responsibility, resources, strength, ancestral foundation, fundamental beliefs.
- Elbows – The capacity to expand and extend to the goal, development of ideas and resources, the ability to coordinate between oneself and others (hugs).
- Wrists – Practical aspects of realizing intention: plans, timing, coordination, alignment with the environment, etc. The wrists are the point where the single intention expands to the multiplicity of details which bring the plan forth.
- Hands – The junction between vision and reality. The magic of organizing from consciousness, and realizing the vision.
Healing for Wrists
Healing for Shoulders
This healing is activated as you read or listen to it.
Thank you to the Mother of the Universe for blessing this healing. Thank you to each participant for being the precious expression of the Source of All That Is. Thank you to the ancestors.
- I am seeing threads of light ascending through our shoulders. This energy is radiant with compassion.
- This softness and compassion is increasing suppleness in the web of life. It is releasing imbalances from our collective field.
- As this flow continues, I am noticing it drawing discordant feelings from the depths of the emotional body, up and away from the physical form.
- With these discordant feelings cleared, uplifting light is able to emerge from deep in the physical body.
- The flow of light in and through this healing session has been valuable. The flow of light in our bodies and healing collective is helping to release pressure and buckling in the web of life.
There is a lot of very light energy moving up and out of the chest. I am seeing threads of light ascending through our shoulders. This energy is radiant with compassion.
The movement of this energy is a subtle action. Usually such actions are attributed to angels. I use that word ‘angels’ with some hesitance. Understand that such actions evolve from one’s own body, one’s own consciousness. This energy coming up through the upper body has a sound. This sound is associated with the music of heaven. Again, this is a function of your own body. The glories of heaven, including angels, reside within the field of your consciousness.
There is such a delicate softness in this energy. It is received effortlessly by the web of life. Charity is a tool of self-protection for humanity. Dharma underlies charity. Dharma also sustains other tools of self-protection: austerity, devotion, medicine, and meditation. This softness is increasing suppleness in the web of life. It is releasing imbalances from our collective field.
As the collective field purifies, pressure eases on all our bodies. The flow of this light is both softening and purifying. The amount of compassion increases as the softness and purity increases in the field of life.
We are understanding how the folds of the astral field—the web of life—influence the material world. Most importantly, we are understanding how the astral field affects its nearest neighbor, the emotional body. This offering of soft compassion increases the ability of these aspects of ourselves to receive the light of Divine Source.
As this flow continues, I am noticing it drawing discordant feelings from the depths of the emotional body, up and away from the physical form. Depression particularly is dislodging from the emotional body. These discordant feelings are being released directly through the skin.
These feelings were held mostly in the upper body, and chest area. The systems and organs of this area are experiencing a release of pressure as the discordant feelings release.
Now a deeper layer of potential healing is revealing in the chest area. The chest is associated with the heart and cardio-pulmonary system. The relationship between the respiratory and circulatory systems is precisely the area which comes under attack from COVID-19. Clearing depression and grief from the emotional layer of this area. Under this, clearing fear.
With these discordant feelings cleared, the uplifting light is able to emerge from deep in the physical body. The light seems to be emanating from a point below the chest and rising through the whole of the upper body. In addition to compassion, forgiveness is also now present in this flow of pure potential.
There is something about this offering to the web of life which feels like weight lifting. Upliftment of the field is helping the texture of the astral field to simplify. I noticed about a month ago the astral field had folded so tightly in on itself that some parts were buckling. This was something new.
There was a lot more anxious energy in the web of life, resulting from the pressure. The buckling was obstructing flow. The flow of light in and through this healing session has been valuable. The flow of light in our bodies and healing collective is helping to release pressure and unbuckle the web of life.